Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

Andrew Saunders wrote:

>and the fact that one shouldn't summarize threads
>that are still active (I'll follow the "3 day rule" [1] from now on).

May I suggest that for threads which are currently active, you
"summarize" them as something along the lines of:

    [Name] brought up [issue, w/ issue being a link to the OP in the
    list archives]. Discussion is ongoing.

This has the benefit of notifying interested people (who don't spend all
day reading -legal) that a discussion on the issue occuring.