Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

Henning Makholm wrote:

>>    "You may not use technical measures to obstruct or control the
>>    reading or further copying [by the intended recipient] of [all] the
>>    copies you make or distribute [to him]"
>>

>But how can we explain away "make or"?

I'm pretty sure I carefuly did so --- if you make a copy and do not
distribute it, then the intended recipient is either you or no one.

The 'no one' possibility is tautology: Obstructing or controlling the
reading, etc. of no one is not in violating of the clause.

The 'you' possibility is a tad bit less so, but should be covered by the
'all' I inserted.