Re: PHP License for PHP Group packages

Charles,

I agree with you, but I think ftp master will not change.
I really do not have more time to this unfinished topic :(
Can you adopt these packages that have RC bugs because license ?
php-net-checkip
php-services-weather

I will be very grateful, as this packages are dependence from anothers.
If not,  I will ask to take off these packages from debian.

Thanks.
Jose Carlos

--
José Carlos do Nascimento <josecarlos.nascimento@varig.com>