GPL and Court Procedure (was Re: Adobe open source ...)

On 1/27/06, Alexander Terekhov <alexander.terekhov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/27/06, Raul Miller <moth.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 1/27/06, Alexander Terekhov <alexander.terekhov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > What argument?
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2006/01/msg00475.html
>
> Edwards has already explained it to you.

If you can give me a specific reference (message and paragraph)
to where he addresses this point, I'd appreciate it.

> A "question of law" is addressed by "likelihood of success on that
> portion breach of contract claim that concerns its trademark"

Which question of law is are you talking about here?  What do you
mean by "portion breach"?  And why are you talking about
trademarks?

Do you really enjoy stringing words together without concern
for their meaning?  If you won't write something that means
anything, is there some reason I should continue replying?

Thanks,

--
Raul