Re: Is this license DFSG free?

humberto.massa@almg.gov.br wrote:

>> I still do not believe that this is "discrimination against
>> persons or groups". This is an unreasonable interpretation of the
>> original meaning of DFSG.5.
>I, OTOH, do not believe that this is an unreasonable interpretation
>of DFSG 5. Why should you exclude from the Free Software process
>people that do not have the money to have proper internet access?
Because this is not discriminating, if they care they can find the
money, a sponsor or a different way to contribute.
It is discrimination only if it relates to an intrinsic quality of an
individual or group, like "you cannot use this software if you are
black" or "you cannot use this software if you are the military".

--
ciao,
Marco