Re: Choice of venue, was: GUADEC report

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 04:58:50PM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> We shouldn't be worried about freedom from a philosophical masturbation
> perspective.

I think there should be a corollary to Godwin's Law that says:

"Whosoever compares one's opposition in a discussion to indulging in
masturbation shall forfeit the argument."

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       If we believe absurdities, we
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       shall commit atrocities.