Re: Visualboy Advance question.

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:46:08 -0400 Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> Debian main does contain MP3 recorders.  I think that is quite
> sufficient to render MP3 players useful with no non-free software; you
> can make your own MP3s.

Out of curiosity, is that different from the status of MPEG videos?
That is: are there MPEG or MPEG2 codecs in main that can generate an
MPEG animation starting from its frames in separate images?
I see that there are decoder libraries such as libmpeg...

--
             |  GnuPG Key ID = DD6DFCF4 |  $ fortune
  Francesco  |        Key fingerprint = |  Q: What is purple
     Poli    | C979 F34B 27CE 5CD8 DC12 |     and commutes?