Re: Choice of venue, was: GUADEC report

* MJ Ray:

> On 2004-07-12 18:39:57 +0100 Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:
>
> [...]
>> non-free suddenly starts to include works released by the Free
>> Software Foundation.
>
> That part seems inevitable in the current situation.

No, it's not, we can avoid that even if we can't reach any agreement
on the GNU FDL.  For example, we could create a separate archive for
documentation which imposes different rules, somewhere between main
and non-free.

(And no, we don't need a computable definition of what's a program and
what's documentation before we can do this.)