Re: License of Debian-specific parts in packages, generally and in particular

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 09:55:47PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> More generally, I found out that this is the case for many packages
> (just a random pick: emacs21{-common}, kdebase-bin, scigraphica) have
> the same deficiencies. An example for a "good" package is the xfree
> Packages;

Does this really surprise you?  :)

/me dreads what is sure to befall him now that he has indulged in this
hubris

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Arguments, like men, are often
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       pretenders.