Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 02:43:16AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > Three people have already replied to this message, giving the "global
> > request" case.  Once again, you're spamming the list, sending dozens
> > of messages without actually reading threads so you don't waste everyone's
> > time with repetition.  This is a very bad habit; please break it.
> It's hard to break with really really large threads.

Yet you're the only one doing it.  (The only other person I've seen
commonly post more than half a dozen messages in a row is Branden, but
his S/N is better than yours, and your floods are much larger.)

You have useful things to say, but your massive floods drown them in huge
amounts of noise.  I'd be surprised if anybody at all reads past the first
six or seven messages; I certainly don't.

--
Glenn Maynard