Re: historical question about fceu in contrib

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 11:31:13AM -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> To be clear: I was soliciting information, not hustling for votes.
[...]
> It's probably not a good idea to take every discussion on debian-legal as
> an argument.

Sorry; the list gets so contentious sometimes that I guess I see
bare-knuckled argumentation even in the rare cases where it's not present.

:)

My apologies.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     engineering.  "Supernatural" is a