Re: cc65 licensing

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 07:48:45PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Dear subset of debian-legal contributors,
>
> Please try to be a bit more constructive when working with upstream
> developers.

Michael Poole is not a Debian Developer.

I'm prepared to draft and use a "debian-legal repudiation message" that we
can use to disclaim the words of...overzealous...users, if necessary.

If a Debian Developer gets too rude with an outside party, we have other
methods at our disposal.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       If atheism is a religion, then
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       health is a disease.