Re: CeCILL license : Free Software License for french research

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 02:22:51AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Here we go again. Are these "you will use *my* court" terms acceptable
> or not? :-/

It also has a bogus "breathing, eating or talking means you agree to
this" clause, and it's annoyingly long for a free license.

If there aren't any problems with the apparent dual-licensing with the GPL,
though, then it's free.  That clause, much like the rest of the license, is
strange; I don't know if that's a result of translation or lawyers, but it
should probably be looked at on its own.

--
Glenn Maynard