Re: IBM Public License (again)

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 01:11:27AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I am tempted to regard Raul's failure to rebut this point as dispositive.

Yeah, I think I've pretty much exhausted everything I can think of to
say in defense of that license.

I wonder if the DFSG should be modified to include "doesn't terminate
arbitrarily" as an explicit guideline (with text saying "a licence that
terminates depending on action taken not involving the covered work is
not free").

You can kind of get that from the other guidelines, but none seem to
address this point directly.

--
Raul