Re: The draft Position statement on the GFDL

@ 11/05/2004 16:39 : wrote Raul Miller :

Aha. However, if somebody manages to modify gcc such that it can
nevertheless be used in that environment, then it is perfectly legal
to distribute the modified gcc under the same terms as gcc itself.

Not if this means that making copies of the derived work is forbidden
by the gpl.
Hi Raul. I'm trying to understand your argument, in this one you lose me, time after time: when is forbidden by de GPL making copies of one's derived works? I know it's forbidden to distribute such copies under other license, but ...?!

--
br,M