Re: reiser4 non-free?

Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 10:33:29PM -0400, Walter Landry wrote:
> > I think you're agreeing with me.  I can't make it a simple red circle
> > or green square.  I have to spit out the credits _and_ the
> > circle/square.
>
> No, the point here is that this is a bad example.
>
> It's more contrived than extreme ironing, and less useful.

It's not that contrived [1].  In any case, are you saying that you
don't care whether people can use software to do extreme ironing?
Debian makes sure that terrorists, nuclear bomb makers, wall street
analysts, and the IRS can use the software, but we suddenly don't care
about elections and extreme ironing?

Regards,
Walter Landry
wlandry@ucsd.edu