THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL

This is an automatic email response message
Hello,
Thank you for inquiring!

You can go to WWW.ADHDRECORDS.COM OR CHOOSE A SITE
 THE WWW.MP3COLONY.COM MUSIC TRAFFIC EXCHANGE
PLAY ONLINE GAMES.Uproar Trivia,Sports Trivia,Battleships,
Poker,Dots,Tic Tack Toe, Connect Four, Marbles,
The Genie,Rocket Blaster, Simon Says, and much more coming
http://www.egamesite.com
OUR NEW JOKE SITE:
start your day off right and with a few laughs...
http://www.jokeforu.com
Looking for web design,music contracts,letters,forms,software, or help marketing your cd's or business to the
world wide web,we know the web.we have thousands of ebooks
and web tools for imediate download to help in building
the pefect web site with flash templates and banners as well.
we give you the power to build,the power to submit.
The power to design ,the power to sell and much more
THE EPOWERSELL COMPANY,
http://www.epowersell.com
OUR NEW POEM SITE:
start your day off right and with a few laughs...
http://www.apoembypoe.com

OUR MUSIC SEARCH ENGINE:
to search for the any info in  the music industry
at http://www.musicsearch24.com/
MUSICIANS stop by and place a classified so others can
find you ,or you can find other ,or if your looking to
buy or sell something
http://www.mp3colony.com
Send an E-greeting card today or send a poem by poe
Read poetry, play games ,listen to music
Enter contest ,win prizes, and much more at
A PEN AND A POET....under construction....
http://www.adhdrecords.com/cgi-bin/ecards/index.cgi
Hey groups and bands! GOT HITS???..YOU WILL...
As a member of MP3 MUSIC LINK AND TOP SITES..I want to give you
the first chance to sign up to our new program, THE MP3 COLONY
MUSIC TRAFFIC EXCHANGE. We hope you enjoy the service and promote
it to give you more credits.  It's simple.  Every time you open
up your browser a new band will be featured and that will earn you a credit.
Your site will be shown on some one else's computer when they open
up their browser as well.  To start you off, you will get 200 free
credits at sign-up.  So you're ahead 200 to your site.  You can also
earn 50 credits by getting another band to sign up.  Once you sign up,
all info will be given to you.

Thank You
MP3 Colony /ADHD records
http://www.mp3colony.com/cgi-bin/exchange/main.cgi

This E-mail is sent out to all who are in our data base or have sent us mail this is an auto responder.
if you wish to be removed please reply to this message and
in subject state REMOVE. and thou shall be done

Thank You
Robert Henriksen
www.adhdrecords.com
www.jokeforu.com