Re: Fwd: reiser4 non-free?

On 2004-05-03 18:30:53 +0100 Hans Reiser <reiser@namesys.com> wrote:

If Debian would pro-actively find effective and reasonably ways to credit authors, then the tension would come out of this situation....

It is difficult to be pro-active when having to react to developers. Also, "reasonable" is a bit of a subjective term. I think crediting the reiserfs developers in the (hideable) version banner would be reasonable, but I know you disagree.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.