Re: Fwd: reiser4 non-free?

MJ Ray wrote:

I don't know what RedHat and KDE have to do with Debian and ReiserFS. I can look at them and I see red headwear and a cogged letter. Not really informative. "Various startups" also has little to do with debian, although if you discriminate against them just because they are startups, that's probably going to be non-free too.

I have to use one license that works for all users, and that means that I have to use the same license for people who don't want to attribute as I use for those who do.