Re: debian-legal review of licenses

* Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> [2004-02-12 00:01]:
> > Of course, perhaps the best thing for -legal to do is have people
> > self-nominate themselves to this position, and then have a small
> > vote.
>
> Hmm.. do we really need to have a single person charged with writing
> all of the summaries?

No, I think we just need vounteers who step in in a particular
discussion and volunteer to summarize it.

> If there are just 4-5 regulars who feel like me, the chances of
> someone volunteering for any given request would be much better than
> the chances of a Single Official Summarizer not being buried under

Yes, which is also why I'm relucant to appoint one delegate for this
right now.  It would be good if a group of people would do it and
after a few months we see automatically who the people are who are
doing it regularly.

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org