New License Approved and New Software Release Available

Hi Folks:

I just wanted to let you know that I obtained approval to change the
JasPer license.  Today, I re-released the software under the new
license.  I hope that you will now be able to benefit more from JasPer.
The new software release is available from the JasPer home page:
    http://www.ece.uvic.ca/~mdadams/jasper
(The new license can also be accessed via a link from the same page.)

Regards,
Michael

---
Michael Adams, Assistant Professor
Dept. of Elec. and Comp. Engineering, University of Victoria
P.O. Box 3055 STN CSC, Victoria, BC, V8W 3P6, CANADA
E-mail: mdadams@ece.uvic.ca, Web: www.ece.uvic.ca/~mdadams