Re: Distribution agreement for ATI FireGL drivers

On 2004-01-10 20:44:15 +0000 Steinar H. Gunderson <sgunderson@bigfoot.com> wrote:

For convenience, I've opened it in OpenOffice.org and converted it into a
PDF, available at

For convenience, please send the text of the document to -legal.

- "Debian Project" doesn't exist as a legal entity at all;

SPI could probably serve for that, but would need a responsible to sign.

Most of the other points you mention seem like blockers, I agree.

(Before this, I received
a mail from developer relations saying (quote) "Please go ahead and package the ATI drivers, just include all the readme's from our install package."

Depends if that's from someone responsible. Possibly this legalese overrules it anyway.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at