Re: [fielding@apache.org: Review of proposed Apache License, version 2.0]

Glenn Maynard wrote:
> I believe Arnoud Engelfriet mentioned that this clause (#5) has been
> removed from the draft.  I havn't checked.  If so, that's good; this
> is clearly the most problematic clause.

Jennifer Machovec, who's drafting the license, posted a new
version to license@apache.org on November 13. You can read it at
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=license@apache.org&msgNo=24

It actually has two versions; the first was supposed to be
a redlined version but that has been stripped out by the
mailing list archive. The 'clean' version is at about 2/3rds
of the page.

Arnoud

--
Arnoud Engelfriet, Dutch patent attorney - Speaking only for myself