Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On 2003-09-21 11:12:18 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
Way more inconsistent than the GNU project that always
follows its rules, for Software (Program) and Documentation.

Although I like GNU and all it does, this is not true. GNU has had licensing bugs in the past (although ones I have seen have been fairly minor), just as Debian has. They do correct them, just like Debian does.

What the Debian project is currently doing when he publish his
official logo is likely saying

Oh, please! Must you hypothecate about what the project is doing in order to start another pointless tangent to the FDL discussion? You can even seek clarification on what the project *is* doing.

man of the street to give coins to some kind of IRS while she get very

What does IRS stand for in France? I can't find a decoding of that. Reply off-list, please.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at