Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On 2003-09-20 04:48:25 +0100 Fedor Zuev <Fedor_zuev@mail.ru> wrote:
	Sorry, I made insufficient quoting. Discussion was not about
fair use in general, but about one specific case of quotation. See
my reply to Arnoud Galactus Engelfriet.

This subthread is about fair use in general. Maybe your reply was placed in the wrong thread, but this thread branched from discussion of a specific case of quotation when Matthew Garrett replied to the appeal to fair use. You replied to that, contradicting him without any evidence. I think you are now doing some "retrospective continuity" work in an attempt to avoid acknowledging your error about fair use in the UK law.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at