Re: Should the Debian Open Use Logo License be removed from main

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 01:39:34PM -0400, Etienne Gagnon wrote:

> My "gdm" logon screen has the swirl, as did my default gnome
> background when I installed it (very long ago).  I did not use any
> package not in main to do so, therefore I think there are swirls
> sitting around in main.

Swirl or Swirl w/ bottle.  The Swirl is the open logo.  The Swirl w/
bottle is not.  I haven't seen any login or background in Debian main
that uses the bottle logo.

http://www.debian.org/logos/

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar