Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On 2003-09-18 21:43:52 +0100 Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:
Not quite.  Texts of licenses and logos typically fail DFSG tests.

Licence notices escape for various reasons. Logos that fail DFSG should be reported as a bug.

And what about research papers?  Do you want to ban them, too, even if

Please! The research papers may continue to exist. Only you are talking of banning them. They are not eligible to be in debian if they cannot be regarded as free software.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at