Learning to read, was: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On 2003-09-11 09:07:07 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
A poll gives an overview of the feelings of people participating to
the poll. It does not at all prove that something is right or wrong.

It was stated "GFDL is non-free even without invariant sections, due to the anti-DMCA clause." Please interpret that as "it is the consensus view here that GFDL is not DFSG-free even without invariant sections." asd may not have been as precise as you wanted, but the meaning was clear.

Of course, it is not possible to "prove" anything about beliefs. For example, I believe that your pedantry is breathtaking but I cannot prove it. As long as you are demanding proof, you will continue ranting. All we have is evidence, but it looks pretty strong.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at