Re: perlreftut: Please use freely

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003, Kevin Carlson wrote:
> Yes, this change is fine with us.

> >--- perlreftut.pod.orig	2003-09-01 21:11:16.000000000 +1000
> >+++ perlreftut.pod	2003-09-01 21:14:51.000000000 +1000

> >+This documentation is free; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
> >+under the same terms as Perl itself.
> >
> > Irrespective of its distribution, all code examples in these files are
> > hereby placed into the public domain.  You are permitted and
> > encouraged to use this code in your own programs for fun or for profit
> > as you see fit.  A simple comment in the code giving credit would be
> > courteous but is not required.

Thanks Brendan, Kevin, and Mark for clearing up the licensing issues
and releasing this documentation in a DFSG Free form.

Many of us debian perl-doc users have refered to reftut, and are very
glad that you've made your work freely available to us.

Thanks again!

Don Armstrong

--
The sheer ponderousness of the panel's opinion ... refutes its thesis
far more convincingly than anything I might say. The panel's labored

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu