Re: [was A possible GFDL compromise] documentation eq software ?

MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> a tapoté :

> On 2003-08-29 15:53:09 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
> > Because the DFSG is not DFSG compliant.
>
> AFAICT, the DFSG is under the OPL with no options enabled and that
> licence is considered DFSG-free.  Am I missing something?

You're not, I tried to demonstrate something with a boring example.

Talking of licenses when thinking about how manuals and software can
be different or not complicates the debate more than I thought. Let's
forget it.

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage: