Re: License oddity in Securing Debian Manual

Quoting Nathanael Nerode (neroden@twcny.rr.com):

> However, since Alexandre Ratti apparently gave explicit permission to
> include Appendix H in the manual, he may be willing to dual-license it
> under the GPL.  You should contact him and ask him if he is willing to
> explicitly license it under the GPL.  Assuming he is willing and that he
> is the sole copyright holder for that portion, this should solve the
> problem.  Right?

Right.  As soon as I get the bug number from the Debian BTS, I'll write
him and politely suggest/ask that on Debian's behalf.  Unfortunately,
there's no contact info. for him in the Securing Debian Manual, but I
believe I've tracked him down at alex@gabuzomeu.net (assuming there
aren't two coders of that name on the Net).

--
Cheers,             "Don't use Outlook.  Outlook is really just a security
Rick Moen            hole with a small e-mail client attached to it."