Re: documentation eq software ?

On 2003-08-29 19:05:58 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
Please point out which parts of Emacs documentation are
invariant. If I'm not mistaking, these parts express some personal
feelings. Personals feelings are not something that can be enhanced by
someone else.

I'm not convinced. Expressions of personal feelings are often cast in cultural terms local to the author and may be enhanced for another area by using another wording. Of course, it could not be expressed as their feelings any more, but it could be used to invoke similar emotions in a different audience.

This is an underexplored field, I think.

I do not think these personal feeling are hurting people.

If an expression of personal feeling cannot hurt people if it wants to, it's poor writing and a good candidate for enhancement. Oh, wait ;-)

As I already said, would you like the GPL or the DFSG to be variant?

Yes, but the expression of DFSG already seems to be, although the idea is not.