Re: A possible GFDL compromise

    As for GPL 3, do you intend to use clauses similar to invariant sections
    or to the technical measures stuff in GFDL section 2? This is a matter
    of concern on this list.

That surprises me, since I believe I sent a message to this list
answering that precise question, two or three months ago.

I cannot find that message easily--the only way I can search my large
volume of mail is with grep.  If a substantial number of people are
concerned, can one of them look up my previous message and repost it?