Re: [RESULTS] SURVEY: Is the GNU FDL a DFSG-free license?

Le ven 29/08/2003 à 16:36, Mathieu Roy a écrit :
> - This survey was made during aout, where more than usually people can
>   be on vacation -- yeah, I was :)

Yeah, so it deprived us of your stupid arguments.

What a shame.

> - It's represent only the point of view of people at debian-legal
>   while the scope of the issue is way more general than that.

People on this list are a good sample of developers and users interested
in such questions. And they are by far better informed about ins and
outs of licensing issues. That's exactly why ftpmasters trust the
consensus on this list to tell whether or not a license is DFSG-free.
And the consensus is clear, even if we add your voice to the survey.