Re: [RESULTS] SURVEY: Is the GNU FDL a DFSG-free license?

Scripsit Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org>

> - It's represent only the point of view of people at debian-legal
>   while the scope of the issue is way more general than that.

The survey was announced in DWN before the polling booth closed.

During the last year, DWN has ran several stories about the
controversy around the GFDL. I think it is safe to assume that most of
those who have an opinion that they think it important to voice would
have been aware of the survey. At least I cannot think of any residual
sources of error that might be biased towards one viewpoint or the
other.

--
Henning Makholm                                      "Punctuation, is? fun!"