OT: Documentation as a Program [Re: Inconsistencies in our approach]

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> The KJV is not a program.  But it is software.  "Software" has a
> different extension than "programs".

An argument could even be made that the KJV is a program, only with a
set of ruless governing people, rather than a set of rules governing a
computer.

However, I seem to rapidly be leaving the realm of discourse
appropriate for this discussion and entering the realm of philosophy.

Don Armstrong

--
                    EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN
Don't be teased or humiliated. See their look of surprise when you

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu