Re: Documentation and Sarge's Release Critical Policy

Quoting Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>:

> > Not at all. I don't care being wrong. I just request being respected
> > within a serious discussion. Is it too much to ask?
> 	Oh, the irony. You want to be respected by tohse you call
>  zealots and bigots?

If you can make no difference between jokes and serious discussions,
then you have a real problem in your life. You're overreacting
and you always feel offended. I'm afraid, I can't do anything for

Now, please stop reminding this joke whenever we want to discuss
seriously between gentle men.

Jérôme Marant

"If you can't get a life, at least, get a sense of humour"
  --  Branden Robinson.