Re: Is the GNU FDL a DFSG-free license?

On 2003-08-22 12:28:29 +0100 Joerg Wendland <joergland@debian.org> wrote:

[...] When I am writing a report with a
conclusion that contains my very personal opinion, I as the author do
not want anybody to change that section

Let's say when I am writing a program with an output that contains my very personal opinion, I as the author do not want anybody to change that section. Does that mean my program is free software too, in your opinion? After all, all your arguments seem to hold for it equally well and programs and documentation-on-disk are just different types of software.