Re: SURVEY: Is the GNU FDL a DFSG-free license?

John Goerzen wrote:
Before I reply, I should add I still see it as wrong and misleading to apply
*software* guidelines to *documentation*, which to me are fundamentally
different beasts.  Thus, I see the question as rather misleading.

I completely agree.

However, with the question narrowly framed as it is, regarding applying
the DFSG to the GFDL, I would concur as listed below.

I completely agree, it is better to vote N3 than N4 or N1 for those who think "it is wrong and misleading to apply *software* guidelines to *documentation*".
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov