Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

Op di 12-08-2003, om 16:05 schreef Branden Robinson:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 11:45:12AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > No; also because I feel that there is a difference in purpose, which may
> > warrant a difference in license policy.
>
> So name the difference.

It's hard to describe it, as you already know. I'll eventually come up
with one (I hope), but the fact that I can't come up with a definition
right now doesn't mean you and I don't understand the difference between
'computer program' and 'documentation'.

It's a /feeling/. Hence, I said 'I /feel/ that there is a difference'.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a