Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

Fedor Zuev <fedor@earth.crust.irk.ru> wrote:
> MR>Why do you consider these a replacement for articles 15-23
> MR>instead of a supplement?  Have I misunderstood article 69a(4)?
> 	It is irrelevant. Even if articles 15-23 is still valid for
> software, they adds a very small additional restriction for users
> comparatively to 69c. Contrary is not true.

Depends on the licence, surely?  69c seems to be mostly clarifications
for programs (not software in general) and 15-23 still stand.

Bottom lines:
 1. Software is treated under basically the same law;
 2. I need to check this is still the same in the latest version.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at