Re: A possible approach in 'solving' the FDL problem

Subject: Developer misinterprets "software"
Developer: Wouter Verhelst
Version: 1.0-1
Severity: serious
Tags: help upstream joke

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> wrote:
> Still, that doesn't change my opinion; I've always interpreted the word
> 'software' as 'computer programs', and I cannot imagine to be the only
> Debian developer with that opinion. [...]

This bug may exist in other developers.  I suggest trying a global fix,
such as a clear statement from leader or a delegate.  Maybe a buggy
developer can suggest what would correct their interpretation.