Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
> I am becoming increasingly skeptical that such arguments and definitions
> are forthcoming.  The software-is-not-documentation crowd's goal does
> not appear to be to foster an understanding or elucidation of anything.

I remain hopeful that we will get more information from some quarter.
The delay may be because the information that the "difference" position
wants to use is in law libraries &c that take Real Time to access.
Some people have indicated to me off-list that they will seek some of
that information, but it's not a quick task.  I think there are probably
some involved in this discussion because it looks like a good flamefest,
but with all opinions.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at