Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 09:07:10PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Why people think that this group is _not_ representative of the
> > project's collective opinion on legal matters is beyond me...
>
> Maybe some people think debian-legal participants were delegated by the
> DPL.  :-)

That would imply a considerably greater exercise of the DPL's delegation
powers than has ever actually taken place...  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle