Re: APSL 2.0

MJ Ray wrote:

> Brian Kimball <bk@bk.cx> wrote:
> > We should petition the FSF to go all the way and require a guarantee of
> > full write access to the machines providing these services.
>
> I think that you have broken normal logical extension in two emails about
> this licence now.

That was my first post on this topic.  You've got me confused with
someone else.  Or am I not parsing your sentence correctly?

Oh, and I was joking.

> Why do you think that offering a fixed service version
> yourself is not a viable option?

Because it's all about the content, not the program delivering the
content.  Running scoop on my own server won't fix any problems I might
have with k5.