Re: APSL 2.0: does "complete source code" exclude data?

I haven't read the license fully yet, so please ignore me if this issue is
addressed, or there's a phrasing that makes it unimportant.

What, exactly, do you have to distribute to "users" under this clause?
Does it not have to be the complete service itself?  How does that exclude
the data and configuration information (e.g. passwords, customer
information, etc.) that are necessary to actually run the service?