mozilla export restrictions

Hi,
I've discovered following note on the mozilla download page
(http://mozilla.org/releases/#1.5) :

This source code is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations
and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain
countries (currently Afghanistan (Taliban controlled areas), Cuba, Iran,
Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or to persons or entities
prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, entities
on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List, and Specially
Designated Nationals).

Does this mean that we have to put mozilla to non-free?

Regards
     Wolfgang