Re: Should our documentation be free? (Was Re: Inconsistencies in our approach)

MJ Ray wrote:
Sergey V. Spiridonov <sena@hurd.homeunix.org> wrote:

What about

...not cutting out all the definition alternatives that don't support
your position?

Definitions do not support me :( ;) I can use another one to express my position. There is a definition which says that documentation can be a part of the software, but I failed to find a definition which makes no difference between software and documentation.

So, if you find a definition which makes no difference between software and documentation, please send it on this list.

There is a difference, even if someone doesn't want to see it.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov