Re: a minimal copyleft

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS wrote:

> (L) Public Property: You may do anything you want with this work
> provided that you inform all recipients that all derived works must
> likewise be Public Property.

I'm not really big into -legal, but I wonder if there might be some
confusion between your "public property" license and "public
domain" works, so I would suggest changing the name.  I would also replace
the part which starts "...you inform
all recipients", with "...all derived works are licensed under the Public
Property license." (or something similar).

And of course, IANAL.

-- Keith