Re: LGPL and Java

Scripsit David Turner <novalis@fsf.org>
> On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 13:11, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > Could someone explain whether some facts got distorted on the way to
> > the DWN summary?

> The Slashdot article misparaphrased me.

OK, that seemed to be the case, too.

Hm, do the DWN editors read d-l? An explicit withdrawal would be in
order, I think.

> So, although I'll be sending messages like this for
> the rest of my natural life,

Hey, EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! David Turner wants to put a tax on modems!
Would you please all mail him a get-well card!

--
Henning Makholm   "I didn't even know you *could* kill chocolate ice-cream!"